NANOPORE STYLUS 20000444
Nanopore Stylus is a system of painless electric micro-needling which is combined with powerful active ingredients and growth factors to induce and regenerate collagen in the skin.
- Easy Operation
- Low noise & vibration level
- No Numbing required
- German Tooling Quality
- Swiss Precision Motor.
Use Nanopore Stylus to treat wrinkles, flaccidity (body and facial) and photo-ageing. The results of micro-needling are visible from the first session. This treatment is both effective and gentle on your skin, while being fully compatible with your daily routine.
Buy Nanopore Stylus 20000444
Tiny needles rapidly puncturing the skin to induce a natural healing response. By stimulating the skin in this manner, the body starts to produce some of the natural substances we lose through the ageing, process such as collagen, elastin and growth factors.
Nanopore Microneedling treatments provide long lasting rejuvenation of the skin, for both the face and body. Whilst also being able tackle specific skin concerns such sun damage, stretch marks and acne scars. Microneedling can treat all areas on the face or body.
What is the composition of Nanopore Stylus?
5 needle tips
5 protective caps
What can Nanopore Stylus be used for?
Fine lines and wrinkles
Sun damage and pigmentation
Scarring form surgery or injury
Hair loss & Alopecia
What are the benefits of using Nanopore Stylus?
Fibroblast stimulation increases collagen fibers and accomplishes the regeneration of dermal structures.
Increases cellular activity
Smooths and improves texture
Restores turgidity and elasticity
In All, We are talking about a minimally invasive treatment to induce collagen formation that uses an electronic device for medical use with a system of dermal microneedles whose purpose is to release growth factors that allow to restore collagen and elastin in a natural way, the objective of any anti-aging treatment. . In this way, we will be able to reaffirm and rejuvenate the skin, improving its quality and texture.
In addition, these microperforations allow the creation of transdermal channels that facilitate the introduction of topical active principles on the skin such as vitamins, peptides, hyaluronic acid, among others, which will enhance their restructuring and regenerative action on the skin.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS FOR THIS TREATMENT?
- Indicated for any type of skin
- Revitalize and rejuvenate the skin of the face and sensitive areas such as eyelids, neck, décolleté and hands.
- Minimize facial wrinkles, caused by the sun, tobacco, stress or aging.
- Improve minor acne scars.
- Smooth lines and fine wrinkles in the peri-orbital or peri-buccal areas.
- Reduce the open pores of the skin.
- Reduce recent stretch marks.
- Firming the tissues in case of flaccidity.
- Improvement and lightening of facial blemishes.
- Complementary to hair treatments for alopecia.
- Apply meso-concentrates or biological concentrates.
An average of 4-6 sessions are necessary depending on the area of treatment and degree of aging. The results are observed little by little because the regeneration of collagen in the skin is naturally slow.
At the end of the session, there will be an erythema on the skin that will subside over the hours, with a total improvement during the 24-48 hours after the treatment.
A sensation of heat may persist, and a slight stinging in the treated areas. This sensation will disappear in a few hours, and exceptionally, it can be maintained for 24 hours after the treatment. In some cases it can generate fine scabs as a result of the replacement of the skin. It allows an immediate incorporation to the work activity.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and use high sun protection, at least 10 days after treatment.
- Cleanse the skin with a mild and hydrating cleansing emulsion, which respects the skin during cleansing and makeup removal.
- Do not apply makeup for at least 12 hours after treatment.
- Apply a repairing and regenerating cream day and night that enhances the work done and helps to repair and regenerate the skin, avoiding cosmetics containing retinol or vitamin C. in the first two hours after treatment.
- Avoid doing intense exercise in the next 24 hours after treatment as sweat can cause irritation or infection ”.
There is no doubt that this treatment is the perfect combination of efficacy and beauty that allows to improve various areas of the face and body in a minimally invasive way and without interfering with daily activities